Running out of ideas for a party? How about two helpers, our space, our mess and children take their projects home the same day?
Parties are for two hours and include guidance and supplies. You may schedule a party on the weekends or during the week.
On Saturdays, we provide a 10:00, 1:00, 4:00 or 6:30. On Sundays, we provide a 10:00, 1:00 or 3:30.
Monday-Fridays—Pick your own time during a week day.
Parties are appropriate for age 3-adults. We encourage adults to participate. Adults play for free.
We provide invites and you choose eight projects (we pick four, so a total of twelve) from our project book and/or suggest a theme and we will help you with the project ideas. Young children enjoy painting, stamping, ball rolling, magnet painting and
Young children enjoy painting, stamping, ball-rolling, magnet painting, and many more projects are available.
(Please note that we set up twelve projects and children can do as many projects as time permits)
Examples of SOME party projects:
Tie-dye – Shirts or Pillowcases
(Select twelve projects from our project book)
Setting up your party is easy. Call or email to find a date, pick up your invites, pick out your art projects and pay a deposit! Check a party date!
We provide the music, space, materials and the staff.
Bring your own food and drinks.
We have a freezer for ice cream.
A party at Artworks is fun for the whole family!
Up to 15 children $250 (Most parents invite 20-25 and get between 15-18 guests)
You may have up to 30 children each additional child over the 15th child is $10 per child
The deposit is $100.00. The balance is due at the end of the party.
Let us know the date you are interested in and we will let you know if it is available.
Deposits and full payments are not refundable, however, they are transferable.
ALL PARTIES ARE PRIVATE!You provide the friends and the food, we provide the rest
including party set-up, clean-up, and instruction! Testimonials
* Twelve Art Stations/centers (you pick from our project book)
FAQ–yes, we set up twelve art projects, children can do all twelve! (imagine an art playground)
* Special projects are available for children ages 7 and older: (some projects have a small fee for materials)
tie dye shirts/pillowcases, canvas painting, paint/decorate an apron,
jewelry making, wood sculptures, painting a treasure box,
papermaking, mono-printing, earth clay, shrink art,
paint a birdhouse, paint a canvas tote bag, paint a wooden desk organizer and more!
* We provide the invitations
* We give you ideas for cake, food and decor-Ask!
* 2 Art Assistants
* 2 hours duration, you arrive 15-20 minutes prior
* We provide all art supplies
* We help load and unload your car
* We serve your food and cake (refrigerator and freezer provided)
* Optional: Art media party favors ($3.00 each) includes two Crayola products
and a $7.00 Open Art pass–general admission for each child.
* Optional: The works–Cake, 2 large pizzas, drinks and ice cream ($80.00)
* Optional: Cup Cake decoration center ($1.00 per child), you provide the cupcakes, we provide the decorations.
* Optional: Plates, napkins and utensils provided for $20